1300 700 123
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Australian Property Club
These are the terms and conditions for use of this site and access to the information contained on this site.
1. The information contained in this site is general information only made available to residents of Australia.
2. All references in this site to "$" or "dollars" are references to Australian currency unless otherwise stated.
3. Users of this site must not:
(a) use the material in this site for any purpose other than as a source of information for personal use unless authorised to the contrary;
(b) distribute, copy or otherwise reproduce in any way any of the material available from this site unless it is expressly authorised;
(c) post any material which is defamatory, in breach of copyright, in breach of the Trade Practices Act or otherwise in any way unlawful or inappropriate.
4. Users can print a hard copy of material on this site for their personal use only other than material where this is prohibited by a notice to that effect in this site.
5. Users of this site agree to indemnify APC and other members of APC from all liability, cost and expense, (including legal fees) arising directly or indirectly from the use or distribution by any person of material placed in the site by the user or from the alteration, modification of or addition to material on the site by the user.
6. No information, feedback, questions or comments placed on this site by any person other than APC will be confidential or authorised or otherwise endorsed. APC can reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others in their absolute discretion.
7. Links to other sites are provided for your convenience only. Any such links do not constitute or imply endorsement or recommendations of any other company, product or service or any affiliation between APC and other organisation (unless otherwise expressly stated). APC does not control and is not responsible for the content of any other site accessed via this site.
8. The information contained in this site is not intended to be a recommendation, offer or invitation to take up securities or other investments. You should seek advice from an appropriately qualified professional on whether the information is appropriate for your particular needs, financial situation and investment objectives.
9. Australian Property Club:
(a) may change and update the information from time to time;
(b) make no representation in relation to, and are not responsible in any way, for any other site you access through this site; and
(c) does not give any warranty or make any representation as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness of the information contained in this site and as to changes in circumstances after the date of publication that may impact on the accuracy of the information;
(d) own the copyright in the information in this site;
(e) has in place a fair play policy in relation to the amount of contact that a user has with business affiliates, and maintains the right to terminate a paid membership in the event that a user abuses this contact. In this event, membership fees will refunded to the user, minus an administration fee.
10. Any trade marks appearing in this site are the trade marks of APC. Users must not use or reproduce any of the trademarks that appear in this site.
The INVESTMENT Property Plan